Helo...

I should post this yesterday but i'm so busy modifying my blog....and get really really frustrated in the end... (i tried modifying the template but so far all are unsuccessful!!!!) and i forgot about it. Actually, it's nothing much...just some pictures during my trip to Miri (yea...it turn out that i did took some pictures...although only 4 pictures...). So...here it is then.....




Matt, Jen, Iz and my sis(Steph) - the girl in black



Fr Stan, Tracy and my sis (Steph)



Deacon Arin singing his favourite song



Again Deacon Arin singing...this time - Dellilah


Oh!!! One more thing before i forget, thanks to Robin for allowing us (me and my sis) to follow you on our way to Miri....Thank you very much....(ayo, i should have thank him in my previous post but i forgot...silly me)

Anyway, that's all (",)

gudbye, until next time....

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati